Saturday, June 15, 2013

Some Chic Swimwear

Today I’m sharing my official swimsuit style guide for summer. I know there is something here for everyone, so have a look through the list below and tell us:

Which one of these suits is your favorite?

  
Bandeau tops are still a must-have piece and I think the ruffles in this one make it even more gorgeous. - Victoria's Secret


http://media.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V362901.jpg

One-pieces have really been making comebacks lately, and this white and navy style is so chic. - Hervé Léger

Hervé Léger  outfit

I’ve been seeing quite a few swimsuits this season with strappy details like this hot pink bikini. It’s such an unexpected twist! - Victoria's secret

 Very Sexy Strappy Twist Bandeau Top

For a day when you’re lounging around the pool without a care in the world… - Rosamosario

Rosamosario  outfit


 Talk about fashion-meets-beach. This cut-out one-piece definitely packs a punch. - La Perla

La Perla  outfit

I adore this ladylike  bikini in classic white. Everyone needs a white bikini in their arsenal. - Lisa Maree

Lisa Maree  front

No comments:

Post a Comment