Prepare for the week with omelet muffins
- muffin pan
- 6 eggs (beaten and seasoned a pinch of salt and pepper)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and generously grease the bottoms and sides of your muffin pan to ensure a stick-free removal once the omelets are done baking.
- Make sure your eggs are beaten and you’ve added the salt and pepper.
- Fill the bottoms of your muffin pan (about 1/3 of each individual tin) with the different mix-ins you chose.
- Then fill the tins with your eggs. The omelets will puff up a little when you bake them, so make sure to leave just a tiny bit of space at the top of each tin. Stir each mixture slightly to combine your eggs with the ingredients.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until you can poke the centers with a knife and it comes out clean (or almost clean).